TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS
We are seeking exceptional people to join our cabin crew team at our growing base in Stockholm, Sweden (ARN) on a 9 month Fixed Term Contract.
To be successful, you will be enthusiastic about helping customers and have a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service. You will also have a positive and flexible approach to work and always keep a smile on your face - no matter the time of day!
Your role involves:
- Welcoming our passengers on board and making sure their journey is safe, simple, fun and on-time
- Delivering services on each flight, including on-board service and shopping
- Keeping the cabin clean and tidy throughout the flight
- Helping passengers with any difficulties or issues
- Supporting your colleagues to ensure a speedy turn-around so flights depart on time
- Making sure all company policies and procedures are followed on every flight
In return, we give you:
- Full initial training so you understand CityJet’s ways of working and standards
- A competitive salary and benefits
What do you need to apply?
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Good standard of Education
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Maximum height 182cm
- No visible tattoos/piercings
- No criminal record
- Ability to swim unassisted
- Hold a valid EU passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel
- You must be able to and be prepared to work shifts, unsociable hours, weekends, holidays and overnights
If you are interested in a career with CityJet, please apply now. In order to work with us, you must have the right to live and work in the European Union.
Once your application is received you will get a confirmation and we will keep you fully updated with the progress of your application at all times.