CityJet is a regional airline operating wet-lease services with 20 aircraft across Europe. We operate regional routes and provide network connectivity on behalf of major network carriers such as SAS.
It is CityJet’s ambition to be at the forefront of the consolidation of the European regional airline industry and we aim to grow our business by attracting other wet-lease business and by participating in mergers and acquisitions.
We are looking for a Shared Services Associate based at our Copenhagen office who is equally ambitious and eager to be an essential part of our growth.
CityJet offer benefits such as flexible work arrangements, staff travel privileges with select partner airlines, learning and development opportunities, employee assistance programme.
As a Shared Services Associate, you will be part of the Procurement & Asset Management team. This team sits within the finance function and is primarily responsible for the alignment of business initiatives with corporate objectives as well as the delivery and coordination of various administrative shared services with the aim of improving operational processes, as well as cost and risk management.
This team interacts with all departments within the company and as such the role affords access and development opportunities in every aspect of the business.
As part of this team, it is your responsibility to deliver various administrative services throughout the company while minimising operational risks and seeking to be as efficient as possible.
This role reports to the Director of Procurement & Asset Management and offers a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working on cross-functional projects, enjoys responsibility, has ambition and takes pride in achieving the best possible results.
As part of your C.V. submission, please include a cover letter describing why you are interested in this role and CityJet.
As a Shared Services Associate it is your responsibility to:
- Ensure effective delivery of facilities type services in respect of the Copenhagen office including but not limited to – cleaning, waste management, beverages, supplies, stationary, leaver and joiner processes;
- Perform company administrative processes including but not limited to – car park administration, airport ID administration;
- Perform company administrative processes including but not limited to – crew uniforms and crew meals;
- Perform required actions in relation to fire safety and first aid (Training will be provided as appropriate);
- Provide support to the HR department in relation to administrative tasks associated with contract addendums, pension scheme administration, system updates, background checks;
- Provide support to the Finance department in relation to administrative tasks associated with invoicing and purchase order processes;
- Provide support to the Flight Operations department in relation to administrative tasks associated with technical operations including aircraft paperwork and manual updates, device updating and supplies distribution; and
- Other activities as assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate has:
- Previous administrative experience (previous facilities delivery related experience would be a plus);
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly understand and act on issues;
- Willingness to engage problems outside area of expertise;
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multitask when needed;
- A professional and courteous manner;
- Self-motivation to work independently and proactively;
- Ability to work cross-functionally with teams across different departments; and
- Organisational skills;
Closing date for application is Friday 27th May 2022
CityJet is an equal opportunity employer