The Junior / Graduate Developer will be responsible for assisting the development team to develop internal applications and system development under the supervision of the Senior developer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop and support internal applications.
- To aid in the full systems development life cycle from requirements capturing through design and development to delivery
- Support and Maintenance of existing systems
- To assist the Development Team with planning
- To monitor internal systems technical performance
Skills / Attributes Required
- Programming experience with .NET
- Knowledge of Databases (General understanding of SQL Query use and construction)
- Understanding of ORM frameworks. (e.g. Entity Framework)
- Basic understanding of API use.
- Good knowledge of the Office 365 Platform and Azure/(Active Directory) Platforms
- Understanding CMS systems. Support of Corporate Company Website
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- 1+ year experience with .NET desirable
- Linux experience desirable
This role will report to the Head of IT. The Closing Date for Applications is the 30th September 2021.