CityJet is currently looking for an in-house Legal Counsel to work at its headquarters in Swords, Co Dublin. The successful candidate will report to the General Counsel and will assist in the following areas:
- Drafting and negotiating of commercial agreements including aircraft support services, property, software and finance.
- Providing legal advice and assistance on commercial disputes, contract law, company law, data protection and various regulatory regimes.
- Assisting in the preparation and completion of aircraft leases and associated documents.
- Supporting the contract formation and management process.
- Assisting in the management of commercial litigation.
- Company secretarial compliance.
- Liaising with external counsel in multiple jurisdictions.
Qualifications / Skills / Competencies
- A qualified lawyer with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience gained in-house or in commercial practice.
- Experience in advising on commercial contracts, general commercial law, company law, and regulated environments.
- Well-honed drafting and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and an ability to effectively prioritise.
- Adaptable and an ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.