This role has been identified as a requirement to satisfy the responsibility for CityJet to fulfil its safety and regulatory obligations for effective oversight of contracted activities. With the majority of the CRJ fleet maintained by a contracted maintenance provider, there is a need to ensure that the oversight / communication and interfaces between the CityJet CAMO and the contracted MRO are fulfilled. With the majority of the maintenance taking place in Copenhagen, the role will be based in the hangar in CPH, however travel around other maintenance stations will also be required. Flexibility will also be expected to assist in the oversight of maintenance inputs as they occur.
Reporting to the NP Continuing Airworthiness, responsibilities include:
- Management of day to day technical interface with contracted Line Maintenance provider in conjunction with LMC
- Monitoring progress and completion of maintenance check inputs
- Assisting Technical Planning of maintenance inputs in CPH – Materials / Tooling / Data
- Participation in daily LMC conference call
- Liaising with MRO duty engineer and Production planner and the CityJet Planning department to ensure that planning commitment meets resource availability
- Highlighting any potential AOG situations to LMC and assist in co-ordinating recovery
- Provide liaison with Technical Services / LMC on significant AOG events
- Assisting LMC in planning for rectification of HIL’s – Materials positioning / data.
- Visiting other line stations around network to ensure procedural compliance
- Reviewing paperwork standards and provide guidance / training as required.
- Training contracted Line Maintenance provider in specific CityJet Procedures
- Liaison with Technical Planning team on development of mid-term maintenance forecast.
- Liaison with Reliability Engineer in assessment of reliability issues and rectification proposals.
- Reviewing of aircraft damage reporting
- Liaison with Regulatory Authority visits in Scandinavian region
Skills / Qualification Requirements
- At least 5 years demonstrable experience in a continuing airworthiness oversight role or Line Maintenance experience with EASA B1 or B2 Licence and/or Engineering Degree qualifications.
- Demonstrable experience and competency using AMOS maintenance management software.
- Knowledge of the responsibilities of a CAMO organisation with respect to the oversight of contracted maintenance organisations.
- Line Maintenance or Maintenance Control experience.
- Familiarity with the requirements of an approved maintenance program.
- Demonstrable competency with commonly used office IT packages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Safety Management and Quality Systems.
Applications will be closing on the 7th of August 2020