Location: Dublin / Luton / Copenhagen
Within the dynamic Engineering Department, the successful candidate will form part of the delivery/re-delivery team and carry out Aircraft inspections to ensure Aircraft meet delivery conditions. The successful candidate shall also assist in the co-ordination of Re-delivery checks.
The successful candidate will be joining CityJet at an extremely exciting time as we look to develop and grow our fleet to ensure that we provide the best service to our customers. Reporting to the Aircraft Deliveries Manager the successful candidate will:
Duties and responsibilities
- Represent Cityjet Technical Department at Aircraft Delivery MRO centre.
- Carry out Aircraft exterior and interior inspections to ensure Aircraft meets Delivery conditions.
- Co-ordinate and assist Technical Department queries, actions during the Delivery process.
- Assist in the co-ordination of Re-delivery Maintenance Inputs.
- Ensure that Re-delivery Maintenance inputs are carried out in accordance with Cityjet CAME, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the signed Contracts.
- Ensure all requested or required deviations from the issued work packages are processed in accordance with Cityjet CAME and Technical Interface Procedures.
- Order rotables, authorise additional man-hours, track additional materials requests, during Re-delivery Maintenance Inputs.
- Prepare Dent and Buckle records for Re-delivery.
- Other duties as assigned by the Aircraft Deliveries Manager.
- B1 approved on MHIRJ CRJ or Embraer A/C.
- Have Base Maintenance experience, with good structural aircraft knowledge.
- Have previous aircraft Delivery / Re-delivery experience.
- Knowledge of Aircraft Technical records / documentation.
- Very good communication and commercial skills
- Be prepared to travel extensively.
- Have the ability to work flexible hours, sometimes at short notice.
- Be comfortable with working as part of a team as well as working under own supervision.
CityJet is an equal opportunities employer
Please forward a C.V. by 12th November 2021: Human Resources Department, CityJet, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Road, Swords, Co. Dublin or by email to Recruiting@cityjet.com.