The successful candidate will have responsibility for the effective operation of the supply chain function in CPH. This will include the sourcing of goods and services in support of aircraft maintenance whilst ensuring compliance with aviation standards regarding the storage of aircraft parts and materials.
The role will include the management of staff and the control & movement of aircraft spares, tooling & test equipment.
Duties & responsibilities
Reporting to the Materials Manager, the successful candidate will:
- Monitor & control components with specific storage requirements and life-limitations, ensuring replacement stock is ordered in a timely manner.
- Perform goods-inward inspections of components including related detailed data entry.
- Process Critical & Aog requests for spares, arranging transportation and ensuring that shipping information is relayed to relevant parties as soon as available.
- Perform daily exports & imports of parts from/to other stations, including Hazardous (DG) Goods.
- Ensure work area storage standards, housekeeping & other work practices, including the monitoring of stock levels, shelf-lives & stocktakes etc are performed in accordance with regulatory standards.
- Attendance required at designated training courses & travel as necessary to assist at other company locations as dictated by operational requirements.
- This is essentially a hands-on role in a busy, highly regulated environment.
Qualifications / Skills / Competencies
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- High level of accuracy/attention to detail and positive attitude to work as well as the ability to multi-task.
- A high degree of flexibility is required as working hours may vary from time-to-time depending upon operational requirements.
- Computer literate and an aptitude towards the understanding of technical data.
- A full EU driving license is essential as is the ability to maintain a valid airport security pass.
- Previous aviation experience and/or a technical qualification would be a distinct advantage, as would exposure to import/export regulations.
Closing date of application is close of business 31st July 2021
CityJet is an equal opportunities employer