Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Copenhagen Stores Supervisor, the successful candidate will:
• Perform goods inward inspections of components including related detailed data entry.
• Monitor & control components with life limitations, ensuring replacement stock is ordered in a timely fashion.
• Process Critical & AOG requests for spares, arranging transportation on a priority basis and ensuring that shipping information is relayed to the appropriate quarters as soon as available.
• Perform daily exports & imports of parts from/to other stations including Hazardous Goods.
• Participate in the loading/unloading of goods from vehicles and aircraft which may include the operation of Forklift Trucks and other specialized equipment.
• Ensure work area housekeeping & other work practices are maintained which include the monitoring of shelf-lives & stock-takes which need to be performed to required regulatory standards.
• Attendance required at designated training courses & travel is necessary to assist at other company locations as dictated by operational requirements.