Calling all Pilot Instructors. We are seeking CRJ - TRI, TRE and SFI's to train and develop our future generation of Pilots.
To support CityJet’s exciting expansion strategy, we are looking for TRI’s, TRE’S and SFI’s to train our most valuable asset – our employees!
We are offering a range of flexible options from Permanent Direct employment to free-lance, full time, part time and also commutable contracts.
One of the below Minimum requirements are needed:
- Easa licence & valid CRJ TRI rating
- SFI Certification from a competent authority
- Previously held an SFI, TRI rating on the CRJ Aircraft
- Previous experience as a TRI or SFI on a commercial type (type rating would be provided)
- Conducting initial type rating, conversion, and recurrent simulator training
- Initial conversion and recurrent ground training
- Conduct simulator and ground training in accordance with CityJet standards
- Any other duties required during training
Across everything we do, our focus on excellence is paramount. We aim to be the best, with the best people to deliver this. We are truly a pan-European airline, and currently have staff based in Ireland, the UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Lithuania & Estonia.
CityJet is a European regional airline based in Dublin, Ireland operating a fleet of Avro RJ85, Bombardier CRJ700 & 900 and Superjet SSJ100 aircraft on scheduled and wet lease services across Europe. We are proud to provide wet lease services to partner carriers such as SAS, Air France, KLM & Brussels Airlines and have an impressive record operating in this niche market. The core of the airline remains based on a reliable, sustainable and unique scheduled service, currently consisting of a route between Dublin & London City Airport and a seasonal route from London City to Florence.
If you would like to part of this exciting journey and meet the criteria outlined above, please apply now and send your details to us.
Once your application is received you will get a confirmation and we will keep you fully updated with the progress of your application at all times.