Duties & Responsibilities
• Book Crew hotels based on published and actual rosters.
• Maintain records of hotel bookings and produce monthly reports.
• Coordinate Crew Transport requirements on a daily/monthly/seasonal basis as required.
• Monitor daily schedule and liaise with transport companies to ensure prompt pick ups for operation & positioning crew.
• Coordinate with the Finance Department to check & verify all invoices.
• Produce monthly statistics for Line Management as required.
• Assist Crew Control with daily duties as required.
• Maintain Rainmaker hotel & travel applications.
• Complete work projects as required for rostering, crew & operations departments.
Qualifications / Skills / Competencies
• Excellent planning & organisational skills (the role involves scheduling, matching crew with aircraft whilst maintaining duty time limits).
• Excellent communication, interpersonal & leadership skills.
• Knowledge of airline operations.
• A high degree of flexibility as this role is shift based.
• A resilient & mature personality.
• Ability to see the bigger picture and make important decisions in a short timeframe.
• Experience of a resource management/planning or a busy customer service role (an advantage).
• Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Applications will be closing on the 22nd of February 2018