CityJet are looking for a Powerplant Engineer to join the CAMO Technical Services Department supporting CityJet’s mixed fleet of Bombardier CRJ’s, Sukhoi SSJ and Avro RJ85 aircraft.
With CityJet’s varied fleet and diverse area of operation this role presents a challenge to ensure that the highest level of safety and operational reliability is maintained, the Technical Services Department plays a key role in meeting these objectives. Based in Dublin and reporting to the Technical Services Manager the successful candidate shall be expected to;
- Assist in the review and evaluation and implementation of Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, modifications and repairs carried out on the powerplants.
- Liaison with Powerplant / Component manufacturers and vendors to assist with preventative maintenance, reliability, defect diagnosis and modification programs.
- Liaison with aircraft lease companies with resepect to lease conditions and maintenance reserve provision.
- Review of engine trend monitoring and oil consumption data and development of recovery plans.
- Manage & Plan engine shop visits with respect to work scope and commercial arrangements.
- Review of completed shop reports and engine log books.
- To undertake technical related projects as requested and covered within the realms of the Technical Services Department.
- Provide technical support for the Line Maintenance department in support of the CityJet operation.
- Assisting in the integration of aircraft into the CityJet fleet.
- Some travel will be required.
Qualification / Competency requirements
- Engineering degree in Aeronautical or associated discipline or holding an EASA Part 66 License with an aircraft type rating.
- 3 years experience in Technical Services, Powerplant management role or equivalent.
- Knowledge of EASA regulatory structure and environment
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong IT skills in both office based and aircraft management software.
- Attention to detail essential.
- Ability to work individually and in a team and under own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and provide accurate work in a rapidly changing environment.
Applications will be closing on the 23rd of February 2018